Triple Canopy’s 2014 Call for Proposals: Deadline Monday, March 10
With the launch of Triple Canopy’s new publishing platform, the magazine invites proposals for new work to be developed by artists and writers in collaboration with Triple Canopy’s editors in the coming year. The editors look forward to working with contributors on research, writing, performance, and visual material related to new projects—as well as on the eventual digital and/or print design of contributors’ work.
Commission recipients receive:
- Eight to twelve months of artistic, editorial, and technical support
- $500 honorarium
- Opportunity for inclusion in our annual print publication, Invalid Format: An Anthology of Triple Canopy
- Opportunity to use Triple Canopy’s space at 155 Freeman for a performance or other public event
- Coordination and production of any print publication or live event
- Archiving of materials and long-term maintenance of any online version of the project by technical staff
Submissions to Triple Canopy’s 2014 call for proposals may be made via the online form. The deadline for submissions is March 10, 2014. Triple Canopy 2014 commission recipients will be announced April 22, 2014.