Give Rachel Harrison back her peanut!
Excerpted cards from Harrison’s "Rumpsteak with Onions," which appeared in Triple Canopy issue fourteen.
The limited edition where is my fucking peanut will be on sale at Frieze. The piece consists of twenty-six printed cards and thirty-two painted clothespins housed in a letter-pressed wooden case signed by Harrison. The text on the cards is scrawled in Sharpie and increasingly anxious in tone; each wonders about the whereabouts of a peanut allegedly stolen from an installation by the artist during an exhibition at the Right Bank, a Williamsburg bar, circa 1993.
“Woe are peanutless days,” indeed.
16 Notes/ Hide
- abstractandritual likes this
- soyeahill likes this
- pancaketrucker reblogged this from triplecanopy
- doloresdepalabra likes this
- sgrcupcake likes this
- openwithelectricity likes this
- chicaflacablanca reblogged this from triplecanopy
- chicaflacablanca likes this
- fuck-yeah-naked-chicks likes this
- aharddaysnight793 reblogged this from triplecanopy
- americvn likes this
- frz77 likes this
- buckt likes this
- darksilenceinsuburbia likes this
- fisherfolks likes this
- we-should-have-sex-coz-i reblogged this from triplecanopy
- insatiable--wanderlust likes this
- triplecanopy posted this