Sherrie Levine, Fountain (After Marcel Duchamp), 1991. Bronze.
Join us for Triple Canopy’s last session of Miscellaneous Uncatalogued Material, facilitated by poet Ariana Reines. Reines will discuss Flaubert: un cœur simple, an artist’s book printed in 1990 by the appropriation artist Sherrie Levine.
MoMA Print Studio, Wednesday, March 7, 2:30–4 p.m.
10 Notes/ Hide
- blackcharles likes this
- sirobtep reblogged this from 1l1k3
- yfvelocity65 reblogged this from 1l1k3
- muse-less reblogged this from 1l1k3
- meggalifsnotables likes this
- ewcn likes this
- 1l1k3 reblogged this from triplecanopy
- sgrcupcake likes this
- hungrywonder reblogged this from triplecanopy
- triplecanopy posted this