MoMA Print Studio with David Horvitz, Sarah Crowner, and Ariana Reines, presented by Triple Canopy.
The Museum of Modern Art Print Studio, 4 West 54th Street.
February 15, February 27, March 7, 2:30-4 p.m., Free admission, attendance is limited.
Join artists Sarah Crowner and David Horvitz and poet Ariana Reines, as well as Triple Canopy editors and guests, for discussions about the nature of publication, which will lead to the production of the second edition of our Volume Number series. Each program will examine the relationship between specific objects in the MoMA collection and contemporary art practices, focusing on new forms of public discourse, knowledge production, and circulation fostered by digital technologies.
Above: Arnold’s which will not mould (via: foundintransit)
80 Notes/ Hide
- hexagram34 reblogged this from triplecanopy
- highflyway reblogged this from triplecanopy
- decadence-decay likes this
- hardandhard likes this
- killingdenouement reblogged this from triplecanopy and added:
- towerofsleep likes this
- triplecanopy reblogged this from foundintransit and added:
- foundintransit posted this