From Friday, 1/20, at 7 p.m, until Sunday, 1/22, at (very approximately) 7 p.m.
In celebration of the opening of 155 Freeman (our new home in Greenpoint), a of Gertrude Stein’s allegedly unreadable novel The Making of Americans.
Readers include artists Amy Sillman, Erin Shirreff, and Mierle Ukeles, musicians C. Spencer Yeh and Sarah Neufeld (of Arcade Fire), novelists Lynne Tillman and Joshua Cohen, poets Charles Bernstein and Ariana Reines (who’s trying her best to read for three hours), actor Jim Fletcher (Gatsby in Gatz), playwright Lisa D’Amour, and roughly a hundred other friends.
15 Notes/ Hide
- merobotodoloqueveo reblogged this from nobodysdiary
- gertrudesteinisdead reblogged this from triplecanopy
- thedaystilligo reblogged this from nobodysdiary
- 0211yknpr likes this
- smudges reblogged this from triplecanopy
- plusoneweb reblogged this from nobodysdiary
- happyyygolucky91 reblogged this from nobodysdiary
- sldistin likes this
- friendsperfects likes this
- nobodysdiary reblogged this from triplecanopy
- bookstorey likes this
- therange likes this
- darksilenceinsuburbia likes this
- triplecanopy posted this